R G Infotech Solutions offers a wide variety of Combi Cards/Dual Interface Cards also known as Hybrid Smart Cards. These hybrid smart cards have more than two technologies embedded inside a single smart card. These cards use any two of the below mentioned types of smart cards in a single chip. Some applications of smart card require more than two technologies like the proximity card and the Mifare card integrated in a single chip.
Combi Cards/Hybrid Smart Cards/Dual Chip Cards
R G Infotech Solutions manufactures and supplies ultra high-quality Combi Cards/Dual Interface Cards also known Hybrid Smart Cards or Dual Interface Chip Cards. These Hybrid cards are widely used in schools, colleges, campuses, offices for attendance, access control and other custom uses and identification. Apart from this these cards are widely in demand for the health care industry, banking industry, entertainment, transportation, access control, etc.
Our Hybrid Cards or Dual Interface cards provide the most beautiful and accurate reproduction of the artwork with a mirror-like finish and a scratch-resistant surface. We also provide Plastic Card Printers of premium quality from top brands. The Dual Interface cards manufactured by us are highly durable and long-lasting and are both pleasing to the eye as well as highly practical. We manufacture and deliver these cards for clients across all industries and across the length and breadth of India. We are manufacturers of these cards and carry many years’ experience and have a long list of satisfied clients, who have benefited from our excellent cards. Increasingly with multiple application running on the same smart card R G Infotech has perfected the art of creating a single card with Dual Inlays which are also known as multi-frequency cards. So a single card could contain an HF Inlay for secure transactions and the limitation of being read over a distance could be achieved by a UHF Inlay.
Combi Cards/Dual Interface Cards have multiple chips in the same card.
These are typically attached to each interface separately with the following other features we provide:
- The substrate material is PVC.
- Dimension: CR80 standard credit card size (3.375” * 2.125”)
- Personalization: As per client’s requirement.
- Embossing: As per client’s requirement.
- Barcode: As per client’s requirement.
Types of Combi Cards/Dual Interface Cards available are:
- Dual inlay HF + LF cards (IDT HF-LF)
- Dual inlay HF + UHF cards (IDT HF-UHF)
- Dual inlay LF+ UHF cards (IDT HF-UHF)
1. Specifications of LF
- 4 Layer card
- Glossy finish
- Thickness: 760 microns
- TK4100 Chip
- Frequency- 125 kHz
- Chipset EM 4100/12
2. Specifications of HF:
- Operating frequency 13.56 MHz
- The thickness of 760 microns
- Memory 1024 bits or 1024 bits*8
- 1K bytes EEPROM or 4K Bytes EEPROM
- Range of operation: about 2.5” to 3.9”
- Data rate: 106 kbits/s
- True anti-collision
- 4 bytes serial number UID
- 8K bits, organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks each, and 16 bytes in each block
- Data retention of 10 years minimum
- Write/ erase endurance 100,000 cycles minimum
- 3- pass authentication: ISO/IEC DIS-9798 -2 or ISO/ IEC 14443A
3. Specifications of UHF:
- HIGGS TM-3 IC with 800 bits of non-volatile memory
- The operating frequency of 8566 MHz
- Alien 9662
- 32-bit TID 64- bit unique TID 96 bit EPC memory, extensible to 480- bits
- 512- bit user memory
- 32- bit Access password
- 32- bit Kill password
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number
Accommodates legacy system infrastructure while adding applications that require different e-card technologies.
R G Infotech Solutions being manufacturer provider, seller, and distributor of the wide range of NFC, Bluetooth, HF, UHF, RFID handheld reader, RFID LF/HF/UHF cards, Proximity Cards, and RFID tags also provides a wide range of different type of visual ear tags and RFID tags for animals used in different domains for track record, identification, and fetching other information related to animals. We provide them for clients across all industries and across the length and breadth of India. We being the RFID products and automation solution also provide these products and solutions for inventory tracking and management, slaughterhouse management, stock management, warehouse management, container management, access management, and other customized uses. We have our HQ in Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR) India and we are providing the same for more than 15 years’ and have a long list of satisfied clients, who have benefited from our automated and customized solutions.