Active Directional Reader IDT-528
IDT 528 directional active RFID reader is specially designed for School & Family Communication System, which has the features of high identification and reliability, strong expandability, etc. The read range is adjustable within 8~260 meter.
Long Range Active Directional RFID Reader
R G Infotech Solutions manufacturer, exporter, and provider of a comprehensive range of fixed long Range Active Directional RFID Reader also known as wall-mounted fixed RFID readers or UHF RFID gate entrance solution, which can be used for Gates readers at entry and exit of premises, Library readers, USB readers, Long Range readers, and other customized reading of tags. These RFID readers which are used for advanced automation and management system such as Automatic Time Attendance for Schools, Personnel Tracking in Manufacturing Plants, Library Security, Access Control, Toll plaza automation, parking automation, Hospital Management, Laundry Automation, Event Management, Logistics Management, and other customized automation process and solutions.
The Advantage of using Active Directional RFID Reader is it saves a lot of time, for access and identification, they are accurate, more reliable can be used in demanding environment and even in crowded areas, there is no need to flash the card. These RFID readers have an inbuilt motion detector to allow only persons with a valid RFID tag or card to access the premises. These readers are with LF, HF, UHF frequency, with a reading distance of up to 10 m depending on RFID reader and environment.
Functions Of Active Directional RFID Reader
• Support RS-232, 10/100M Adaptive Ethernet, and customized interfaces.
• External interface and power supply configurable for users’ need, enhancing the flexibility of systematic integration
• Intelligent antenna technology, with directional identification of tag, and linear coverage of the identification range.
• Multi-group I/O ports: Input interface can detect the TTL or pulse signals of connected devices’, used to control the working status of the reader. Output interface can control other devices according to TTL or pulse signals through predetermined conditions
• Support active reading, passive identifying, command trigger, timing trigger, external trigger, and other modes, to meet users’ various integration needs
• Support multi-reading, Multi-reader operating under intensive environment
• Reading distance is auto-regulation or adjustable
• Strong API port
• PVC plastic shell, high-tension, IP Rating IP67
Applications Of Active Directional RFID Reader
• School & Family Communication System
• Corporation Personnel Management
• Automatic Vehicle Identification
• Parking management, Highway Toll Collection
• Warehousing and logistics
• Flash memory (optional)
|Communication Interfaces||RS-232, 10/100M Adaptive Ethernet|
|Optional Interfaces||RS-485, Wiegand 26/34|
|I/O Port||2- channel relays output(optional), 2- channel trigger input(optional)|
|Firmware Upgrade||Upgrade through Serial Port|
|Application Software Platform||Provide development kit of API(C++ and C#)|
|Tag Protocol||Private Protocol|
|Tag Operating Mode||Compatible with active and passive operating mode tags|
|Reading Range||0-260m (depend on the tag power output)|
|Identification Speed||200pcs/s (tag ID)|
|Anti-confliction||Identifying 300pcs tag at the same time|
|Mechanical & Electrical performance|
|Power Supply||DC5V input|
|Humidity||5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Shock Resistance||10~500Hz, 100mm/15g, triaxial|
R G Infotech Solutions being manufacturer provider, seller, and distributor of the wide range of Active Directional RFID readers provide them for clients across all industries and across the length and breadth of India. We being the RFID products and automation solution also provide these readers for inventory tracking and management, stock management, warehouse management, container management, and other customized uses. We have our HQ in Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR) India and we are providing the same for more than 15 years’ and have a long list of satisfied clients, who have benefited from our readers.