Cogent CSD 200
R G Infotech Solutions Provides, 3M™ Cogent CSD200i is a single-digit optical fingerprint scanner that is housed in a durable compact casing. The advanced optical system enhances ambient light rejection and liveness/fake fingerprint detection. Powered by USB 2.0, the connection allows for easy integration with new or existing applications while eliminating excess cables and the need for an image capture board.
Cogent CSD 200
R G Infotech Solutions Provides, Cogent CSD 200, USB Fingerprint Scanner, Biometric Scanner at best price with delivery Pan India. It is designed to simplify OEM integration and various other biometric authentication or access solutions. Its the top surface is IP64-rated, sealed against dust and liquids. Its compact size and convenient mounting features help it fit easily into even small devices.
It is highly durable, lightweight, and Portable. The ergonomic design allows the Cogent CSD 200i to be portable without compromising image quality. It is FBI PIV-071006 Certified. It is ideal for network biometric authentication, authenticating biometric travel documents, and identity verification and various other biometric authentication and access control system.
The Cogent CSD 200, USB Fingerprint Scanner, Biometric Scanner is designed to meet and exceed the FIPS 201 Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Image Quality Specification, a key industry standard. This CSD200 Module can be used with any standards-compatible fingerprint templates extractor or matcher.
Features of Cogent CSD200, USB Fingerprint Scanner, Biometric Scanner
- 500ppi resolution
- USB 2.0 interface
- Captures high-quality flat fingerprint images
- Ambient light rejection
- Large active platen area
- 10 frames/second image capture
- Fully featured with auto-capture, adjustable brightness, contrast, and gain functions
- FBI PIV-071006
- Mobile ID FAP20
Specifications Resolution Of Cogent 200 Biometric Reader
- 500 ppi Active Platen Area: 0.96 x 0.64 in. (24.4 x 16.3 mm)
- Platen Size: 1.02 x 0.75 in. (25.9 x 19.0 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 131° F (0° to 55° C)
- Humidity: 10-90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 131° F (-20° to 55° C)
- Drop Test: No hazards after 750mm drop
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.4 x 2 in. (69 x 61 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 0.4 lbs. (0.16 kg)
- Interface/Power: USB 2.0, data and power
- Capture Mechanism: Automatic Uniform Illumination: Automatically calibrated
- Capture Format: Single finger flats
Standard Software Of Fingerprint Scanner
- Providing a standalone User Interface to let subjects capture their finger
- Quality check (optional)
- Sequence check (optional) Available Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- FPCaptureExpressLite (Optional) System Requirements
- Windows® XP or Windows® 7 or Linux®
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- 80 GB hard drive or higher
- USB 2.0 Certifications
R G Infotech Solutions being provider, seller, and distributor of the wide range of biometric readers, USB Fingerprint scanners, portable USB biometric devices also provides a wide range of customized solutions and applications for track record, identification, access control, attendance management, payments and transactions, and other customized uses. We provide them for clients across all industries and across the length and breadth of India. We have our HQ in Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR) India and we are providing the same for more than 15 years’ and have a long list of satisfied clients, who have benefited from our automated and customized solutions.